∂ part of node [[agora]]
The Agora is a distributed knowledge graph and experimental social network.
- See go/agora-slides if you'd like a 10' introduction to the key concepts.
The agora you're likely reading this in,
anagora.org, is just one of many.
- Anyone can run an Agora of their own if they so desire. This Agora is open source: go/agora.
- To sign up for the Agora, which means volunteering your writing and media to it, please consult agora editor.
- The Agora wants to be maximally inclusive, but it is in its infancy; it is a work in progress. If you want to participate and can't, please also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. Through projects such as agora twitter integration, we hope to make the Agora available to anyone that has access to a social network account. If you want to learn more about the experimental nature of this Agora, please refer to this Hacker News comment. If you want to keep up to date with development, consider adding me on Twitter or Mastodon: flancian.
- Agoras are spaces kept by communities with good intent while expressing explicit goals and open protocols.
- pull agora howto an agora
- git https://github.com/flancian/agora