To contribute to the Agora, you need to write down notes or posts in Markdown format and upload your notes to a git repository of your choice. These steps are expanded below.
- Get a github account if you don't have a git host already: https://github.com.
- If you don't have a personal knowledge management system of choice to manage your notes, we currently recommend obsidian. foam also works well.
- See agora editor for alternatives.
Then send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a Twitter DM to flancian with:
- The URL of your repo.
- Your desired username (can be distinct from that of your git host).
- Confirmation that you agree to the Agora's contract (only the one by the @agora user; other contracts are optional).
- Non-git sources and formats other than Markdown will be supported in the future; if you store your notes using some other system, please reach out.
- See also (needs updating): agora howto.