a set of conventions
- the agora you're likely reading this on is just one possible implementation of a platform built on a simple protocol. The protocol is defined as a list of agora rfcs as kept by a community agreeing to cooperate on such a list.
- the agora is a root that wants to grow into a tree, and from there into a distributed network.
you are reading this on a particular implementation of a tools that tries to build on the agora protocol.
- that is, this is an agora -- but just one of many.
- its root repository is go/agora/git
- pull the goals of this agora are engineered by its community by contributing to the following nodes: goals, do, contract and all pulled.