∂ part of node [[agora-signup]]
- To read the Agora, you don't need anything but a web browser.
To contribute to the Agora, first you need to publish your digital garden or content elsewhere online. The Agora doesn't host your data, but rather pulls it from a location you control and renders it for you and other users; it interlinks it with that of other users.
- If you know your way around git, markdown on git is the default format. If you use roam or a roam like or you have a notes database, you're almost there.
Whatever participation mechanism you choose, you need to let an Agora maintainer know where your content is, so it can be pulled and integrated. We strive to continuously support new sources and formats.
You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to a member of flancia collective with:
- The URL of your repo or content.
- Your desired username.
- Confirmation that you agree to the Agora's contract (only the one by the @agora user; other contracts are optional).
- Alternatively if you know your way around git you can send a PR for
gardens.yamlin the Agora repo: go/agora.
- You can send email to email@example.com or reach out to a member of flancia collective with:
- The Agora wants to be maximally inclusive, but it is in its infancy; it is a work in progress. If you want to participate and can't, please also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Please refer to agora install in case you want to run your own Agora; and to agora editor for more information on clients.