The v0.5 is:
- Foam/Obsidian based notes forming a personal digital garden.
- Hosted in a public or private repository, by default git.
- Federated/interlinked using a conventional scheme, plus a set of ancillary tools (scripts).
- Integrated with go links/URL redirectors.
- See also:
[x] Craft 'agora' repo (base repo):
Explore how to implement [[context]].
- A [[context]] is a set of notes that are considered as relevant at any given moment (they are shown one after the other if there is more than one match for a query, etc.)
- A [[context]] is defined with an algebra that operates over Agora entities.
Settle open questions
- What does '->' mean as used above?
- git submodule?
- [x] git subtree?
- Trying this first.
- something else?
- [x] Create 'Agora' Twitter account.