- Underneath and above, enveloping and permeating an agora is an algorithm.
When in doubt, think of the algorithm. Consider the following questions.
- What am I supposed to be doing right now? According to whom?
- What is the most urgent thing I need to solve? Is there anything I would want to have done later today? Check my calendar now.
- Have I reviewed my daily routine?
- Am I concentrated? Am I unable to focus?
Build an agora
- Assemble a distributed knowledge graph.
- Construct a dependency graph and a schedule of activities and contexts to execute in; to perform; to analyze; to troubleshoot.
- Study theory of scheduling. I liked it when I was in college.
- Explore protopoi space.
- Build an agora