- When in doubt, think of the algorithm. Consider the following questions.
- What am I supposed to be doing right now? According to whom?
- What is the most urgent thing I need to solve? Is there anything I would want to have done later today? Check my calendar now.
- Have I reviewed my [[daily]] routine?
- Am I concentrated? Am I unable to focus?
Construct a [[dag]] that represents a set of activities that I will perform.
- If there are circular dependencies, write down examples here. Unsure if circular dependencies come up in human-level tasks very often.
- [[topological sort]] it.
- Move on through the sorted list through the day.