- criticism cultural theory
- by walter benjamin
- source of flâneur.
- hypertext https://arcadesawakening.wordpress.com/
- book https://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674008021
- ebook https://monoskop.org/images/e/e4/Benjamin_Walter_The_Arcades_Project.pdf
convolutes == anti patterns?
- "Convolute is a multifaceted word that connotes “To make something unnecessarily complex; to fold or coil into numerous overlapping layers; to twist someone’s words to fit a desired meaning that was not intended by the speaker.” [Oct 2006]"