∂ part of node [[crowdsourced-search]]
Any entity can have a node in the Agora.
Search queries are entities.
- Search queries can also be decomposed in constituent entities for better modeling using a grammar, but that is not strictly necessary.
- Search queries are entities.
- The Agora is a distributed knowledge graph by the people, for the people.
- From the above it seems to follow that the Agora is a sufficient platform to implement crowdsourced search.
- pull jump agora search
- go https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1345418507916353536
- You can add the Agora as a search engine in your browser: https://anagora.org/jump?q=%s