↪ Google |
↪ DuckDuckGo |
↪ Wikipedia |
Any [[entity]] can have a [[node]] in the [[Agora]].
Search queries are entities.
- Search queries can also be decomposed in constituent entities for better modeling using a grammar, but that is not strictly necessary.
The Agora is a [[distributed knowledge graph]] by the people, for the people.
From the above it seems to follow that the [[Agora]] is a sufficient platform to implement crowdsourced search.
- You can think of a [[node]] as equivalent to a user-editable search result page for the search query matching the node title.
- [[go links]] are explicit offerings for relevant links around the internet.
- [[jump]] does the minimum necessary to map arbitrary search queries to an Agora node.
- [[pull]] [[jump]] [[agora search]]
- You can add the [[Agora]] as a [[search engine]] in your [[browser]]: https://anagora.org/jump?q=%s