See a problem, like to think of how to solve the specific problem.
- Scales up clearly to company-sized
- Different at different scales.
Other extensions in this space: [[competitors]] or [[cooperators]]?
[[game theoretical]] aspect of cooperation towards a [[goal]]
Cooperators might become defectors
What about [[open source]] as a solution to this?
- Would like to do it but also would like to have a sustainable business.
[[wikipedia]] style project
- It didn't seem like it would work, then it did.
- Social ranking, coalescing is as hard.
The most achievable thing.
- Decoupling the data store from the social network.
- Decouple the data from the app
- Same thing for recommendation system
- Q: Is [[ipfs]] an alternative?
- [[underscore protocol]]
- Bottleneck is definitely time.
- Perhaps I know a developer that could be interesting in joining force. Working on the write/thread creation aspect.
- No, [[birdbear]].
What's the USP for [[threadhelper]]?
- Starting from a very concrete problem (Twitter), other projects have a very wide scope.
[[hypothes.is]] is a lot more focused on annotating the web.
- They might be adding note surfacing though.
- We (nosilverv and exgenesis) have a good instinct.
- [[wikilinks everywhere]]
- A protocol for integrating with n backends/formats with "constant" cost.
- An implementation that makes it easy for integrators to operate with data from all these sources, and to use action modules.