I identify as a [[humanist]], [[rational]], [[liberal]], [[naturalist]], [[secular buddhist]].
I practice [[open source]] and [[open ethics]] as much as I can.
- This [[agora]] is, and will always be, [[free]] and [[open source]].
- I try to follow an explicit personal social [[contract]] that extends and complements that of the [[agora]].
I try to be open with my way of living as it has an [[ethical impact]]. This includes being open about how I spend my [[time]] and [[money]].
In my [[free time]] I practice [[utopian thinking]]; I am an [[amateur utopian]].
- [[Utopias]] are also a genre of [[literature]].
I call my [[protopia]] (our [[protopia]]!) [[Flancia]], but the name isn't important.
- I intend to bring facets of [[Flancia]] into the real world, only as far as they also benefit others, without unilaterally imposing my will.
- [[website]] [[go]] https://flancia.org
- [[email]] email@example.com
- [[calendly]] https://calendly.com/flancian
- [[twitter]] https://twitter.com/flancian
[[fediverse]] == [[federation]] == [[mastodon]]
- [[garden]] https://github.com/flancian/garden
- [[github]] https://github.com/flancian
- [[matrix]] @flancian:matrix.org
- [[telegram]] @Flancian
- [[anar.chi.st]] https://anar.chi.st/Flancian
- [[ctzn]] https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- [[chess]] https://chess.com/member/flancian
- [[urbit]] danfen-socsum (unavailable for now, see note for more)