📚 node [[flancian]]
- My self :).
- go https://flancia.org
- email email@example.com
- calendly https://calendly.com/flancian
- agora https://anagora.org
- twitter https://twitter.com/flancian
- garden https://github.com/flancian/garden
- git https://github.com/flancian
- gitlab https://gitlab.com/flancian
- matrix @flancian:matrix.org
- telegram @Flancian
- ctzn https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- anar.chi.st https://anar.chi.st/Flancian
- chess https://chess.com/member/flancian
- urbit danfen-socsum (unavailable for now, see note for more)
- I identify as a humanist, rational, liberal, naturalist, secular buddhist.
I practice open source and open ethics as much as I can.
- This agora is, and will always be, free and open source.
- I try to follow an explicit personal social contract that extends and complements that of the agora.
- I try to be open with my way of living as it has an ethical impact. This includes being open about how I spend my time and money.
In my free time I practice protopian thinking; I am an amateur utopian.
- Utopias are a genre of literature which I'm interested in.
- A protopia is an incremental utopia.
- I call my protopia (our protopia!) Flancia, but the name isn't important.
- I am a Flancian and this agora contains my manifesto.
- I intend to bring facets of Flancia into the real world, only as far as they also benefit others, without unilaterally imposing my will.
- I'm trying to build an Agora.
📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/flancian
⥅ related node [[2021 05 13]]
⥅ related node [[2021 06 23]]
⥅ related node [[agoras]]
⥅ related node [[amateur utopian]]
⥅ related node [[anar.chi.st]]