- A go link is a canonical result for a search query.
- A go link is a url which is relevant for the task at hand.
- If the agora sees a block in your notes that links to the 'go' node followed by a URL, as per the example below, it will redirect users to the URL when they invoke the action.
- See also: agora-go-links-integration.
- To browse every go link in the agora, see backlinks below.
- The above block results in the Agora creating a go link for the node id in which it is in ('go'), redirecting to the URL that appears after the action.
- Concretely, if you visit anagora.org/go/go you will be redirected to flancia.org/mine/go-links.
- This, I believe, can be a sufficient substrate for implementing social bookmarking and social search.
- twitter .