knowledge graphs and indylab
- gyuri lajos, yarrow, robert best, paul mullins
gyuri lajos quick intro: started in this space ~2003. been doing personal knowledge graphs with collaborative convergence
- key idea: building on trust
- open, common based, peer produced, new interpersonal layer over the decentralized web
- a bridge through people
- interested in knowledge management
- read homo deus, was a trigger
- why have we separated our consciousness in many platforms? can we replace platforms with protocols?
- push dentropy daemon
- exporter from social media to elastic search
- "I should be able to query the daemon for people I know instead of going on web search"
- robert best
- gyuri lajos
- paul mullins
- gyuri lajos quick intro: started in this space ~2003. been doing personal knowledge graphs with collaborative convergence
- no auth needed
- ipfs orbitdb fission
- Action: Develop draft of Hackathon Introduction: https://github.com/IndyVerse/indylab/edit/main/README.md
- This team needs a clear perception of the goal of the Hackathon, and this introduction must be clearly articulated so that people who are new to the project and the technology. Primary focus: What is IndieLab?
- push ipfs
- push paul mullins
🏛️ Stoas for [[@flancian/knowledge graphs and indylab]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/knowledge-graphs-and-indylab 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/knowledge-graphs-and-indylab