- A [[device]] with which most people seem to have a conflicted relationship.
On ([[2020-11-30]]) I checked reviews and [[the wirecutter]] recommends:
- for b&w: Brother HL-L2350DW -- very similar to what we already have, the HL-L2340DW.
- for b&w plus scanner: Brother MFC-L2750DW -- probably a good upgrade, plus it has duplex scanning.
- for color: HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw
Apparently reasonable option for laser colour + scanner: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/reviews/hp-laserjet-pro-m283fdw-wireless-color-all-in-one-laser-printer-white/6401096 for laser co
- But [[hp]] is often described as evil w.r.t. their policy with expensive toners/ink and bricking unofficial replacements
- And it doesn't have duplex scanning.
- On [[2020-12-09]] I came across the canon sensys line; apparently more economic laser colour printers. I think canon is less evil than HP?