∂ part of node [[social-knowledge-graphs-discussion]]
Social Knowledge Graphs Discussion
- Set up by dan whaley and jennifer rygh.
- About social knowledge graphs.
Agenda: search for 'social knowledge graphs discussion' in Drive (not linking for now).
same as question -- I've been struggling with this myself for some time now.
- Perhaps my answer is that we should favour simplicity in the data structure/interface and try to solve it using the social aspect of distributed knowledge graphs; ranking/disambiguation information volunteered by users post facto.
- Perhaps many lightweight "see also" pointers could mean "same as"?
- Perhaps not as bad in an agora due to the fact that most links will be to nodes and not to subnodes?
- same as question -- I've been struggling with this myself for some time now.
- ivan herman