- twitter twitter.com/sschuldenzucker
- blog go schuldenzucker.com
- Introduce him to abstractfairy?
- category theory math
Used to live in my neighborhood!
- Perhaps even in the same block of flats.
How did we meet?
- math in bohn.
- steffen has a colleague that worked on graph scheduling of tasks (in a number of a cluster)
- the grass is always greener on the other side
jonathan the utopian
- steffen did some during earlier studies -- perhaps it was too early. Later in studies it came very handy.
- also used it in haskell
it's useful because you can map betwen categories
- had algebraic data types
- wanted to do probability theory
- you can map between the two
- flancian category theory for programmers
- category theory
- quote algorithms for thought
a bit disappointed
- missing the programmability aspect
push agora feature requests
can you query a link path between two nodes
- perhaps traversing n people's graph
- can you query a link path between two nodes
- flancian they endorsed palantir publicly, that is worrying to me
- q which tool are you using right now?
- m prime