∂ part of node [[zettelkasten]]
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOSZOCoqOo8 by Shu Omi.
- In Roam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljyo_WAJevQ
- [ ] https://blog.viktomas.com/posts/slip-box/
- Take literature notes. Information I don't want to forget or think I can use later. Ideally no copy/paste.
- Take bibliographical notes.
- Make permanent notes. Go over notes in previous notes and think about how they relate to my thinking, research, interest. Find meaninful connections. This builds a web of knowledge.
- Find keywords: think about "when will this be useful", "when and how will I use this idea". Ideally they relate to topics I'm working on.
- Take fleeting notes: this is just an idea log.