Tools for Thinking Podcast
Our mid-term goal is to attract startups in this space to participate in an accelerator program called Think Camp.
As a bridge, and also as a fun way to explore the space, we're starting a Tools for Thinking Podcast where we'll interview the people writing code, using the tools and framing the space.
We'll drop an episode a week, weaving what we learn and who we meet into this wiki. We'll publish a video version on YouTube, and an audio-only version through Anchor to several podcast broadcasters.
- T4T S01E01 - Intro Episode and Render Review (John and Jerry)
- T4T S01E02 - From Second Brains to Collective Brains (Sari and Rufus)
- T4T S01E03 - Space, Pixels and Cognition (Yiliu and John)
- T4T S01E04 - Creativity and Tools for Thinking (Molly and Sam)
- T4T S01E05 - Machine Learning for Thinking (Alice and Sam)
- T4T S01E06 - Machine Learning and Public Knowledge Graphs
- T4T S01E07 - Rethinking Data Structures (Paul, Alex and John)
- T4T S01E08 - Funding Tools for Thinking (Andrew, James and John)
- T4T S01E09 - Generative Art(ists) (Danika, Emad, David)
- T4T S01E10 - Thinking from the Bottom Up (Gordon, Sönke)
- T4T S01E11 - Maps and Creativity (Anne-Laure, Lorenzo)
- T4T S01E12 - Public or Private Brains?
- T4T S01E13 - AI and Consciousness
- T4T S01E14 - Digital Gardening (Maggie and Rob)
- T4T S01E15 - Taming the Chaos (William, Justin and Jordan)
- T4T S01E16 - Why Tools for Thinking (Ida and Doug)