📕 subnode [[@vera/trans in public]] in 📚 node [[trans-in-public]]
- I'm at the park with my daughter and i feel so othered. I feel like a second class citizen. constantly worried that someone will judge me for my existence.
- everywhere public is like this. the grocery store. going for a walk. most things.
- a constant state of hyper vigilance
- it's subtle. physically I look fine. internally I worry for my life
- I constantly worry my kid is gonna make a scene and jeopardize my life
- I constantly worry my kid will out me and I fear for my life
- it limits my capacity to parent and I am saddened by this
- I worry my coparent doesn't understand
📖 stoas for [[@vera/trans in public]]