📚 node [[agora server]]
- agora interlay overlay
- go https://github.com/flancian/agora-server
- git https://github.com/flancian/agora-server
- bugs https://github.com/flancian/agora-server/issues
- bug https://github.com/flancian/agora-server/issues/new
- history https://github.com/flancian/agora-server/commits/main
- Works with a simple implementation of the Agora Protocol; includes a web frontend and a simple backend. If you're reading this on anagora.org right now, you're using it.
- Python3 based, uses Flask. Quite simple really.
- It currently renders a collection of digital gardens as lazily assembled into a distributed knowledge graph. The graph is plug-and-play and is hosted in a different repository; that repository is the actual Agora. For the reference repository (which, again, you're likely viewing right now if you're on anagora.org), see https://flancia.org/go/agora .
- Copyright for this implementation as linked above is Google's, but the license is open source (Apache). Note this is not an official Google project and won't be supported by Google.
- See Agora Version for per-version information.
- flancian https://social.coop/@flancian/107370596490792798
- flancian https://social.coop/@flancian/107951750674969019
- flancian https://social.coop/@flancian/108221522750639930
- flancian https://social.coop/@flancian/108261451433523622
- flancian https://social.coop/@flancian/108330123733881693
- flancian https://social.coop/@flancian/109020156161609741
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1465952188673531909
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1469757639945240577
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1425106275663290373
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1421566367875190791
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1503146195262361605
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1515032080165609474
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1520411444768124930
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1524303408659845122
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1527360592599650308
- zeno_dox https://twitter.com/zeno_dox/status/1527719193281548288
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1571524638340947976
2022-05-09 09:28:12 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- done with Twitter, plan to fix a bug tonight with hashtags+punctuation; and then work on the agora server side of things
- 2022-06-03 22:18:34 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
2022-07-09 18:12:00 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- I think it also helps keep agora server easy to run and scale
2022-07-09 18:19:20 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- it was to make sure that we kept agora server free of write paths
2022-03-12 17:36:06 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- oh, nice! [[agora bridge]] could do this, then agora server could just embed the html as a subnode.
- 2022-04-10 14:00:21 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- 2022-04-10 14:01:11 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
2022-04-13 10:58:06 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- by this I mean: as far as I can tell the only outcome from Google holding copyright for the Agora code (agora server, agora bridge) is that 1. they choose the license, 2. they choose where the primary repos are to be hosted, 3. they require me to check for a signed cla before accepting contributions.
2022-04-15 11:38:26 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- thank you! yes, I agree with this. if the Agora is valuable I think having different implementations, hopefully all capable of talking a common Agora protocol to each other, would be desirable. and the base implementation of an agora server is simple, given the file-based nature of it -- it took me one weekend to code a barebones version and get it serving, and I'm no great coder.
2022-05-07 17:44:56 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- you could imagine agora server rendering markdown -> html, and then saving html to sqlite in case it's useful to any readers
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[agora server]]
🔎 full text search for [[agora server]]