📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/agora-convention
⥅ related node [[agora-protocol]] pulled by user
- Agora Protocol in a nutshell: https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1437079533253976066
- text based. you can use it anywhere you can write down text; no special format requirements.
- you can use wikilinks. this expresses the intention to use the wiki protocol, of which the Agora is a special case.
- you can then use them with an explicit intention, that of being in an Agora
- see also agora exchange format.
plain text plus wikilinks as layer 0 (bootstrapping layer).
- indented bulleted lists designate a heterarchy.
- successive layers are explicitly discussed through agora rfcs and settled through a governance layer called an agora and defined by convention.
- to see the communally maintained text of the full protocol, please refer to the stoa below.
- a protocol is a set of explicit conventions that can be followed for a purpose.
- for extensions:
- the agora is a seed that wants to grow into a tree, and from there into a distributed network.
- 2020 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JdaC_9J0uYFNFp7g7x4VNtMxJSZQsE2MQkOMmydLCCc/edit#
- 2021 to learn more: please refer to go/agora-slides and agora.
- the agora is a markup convention
⥅ related node [[convention]]
🔎 full text search for 'agora convention'