→ node [[agora-help]]
↳ subnode [[@flancian/agora-help]]
- An Agora is a distributed knowledge graph made up of notes, images, files, links.
- An Agora is built and maintained by a community according to its base CONTRACT.
- Agora nodes are identified by their wikilink. wikilinks may resolve to more than one piece of content; this is not only fine, but considered desirable.
- Agora users volunteer content for nodes. Content is shown at that node, sequentially, according to a community maintained ranking algorithm.
- What you're reading currently is a node like any other. If you contributed to this Agora, you could write and submit a note titled 'Agora Help' of your own and it would be shown in this location together with this one.
If you would like to contribute to the Agora, there are two ways you can do that:
- You can start taking notes, or assembling a digital garden, and contribute them to the Agora. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the Agora Howto.
- You can help develop the Agora; the Agora is open source and community driven. For more information on how to do this, please refer to README
- Please see agora editor if you'd like to participate.
⟴ default stoa (world writable) at stoa.anagora.org/p/agora-help
⥅ context node [[agora-editor]]
⥅ context node [[contract]]
⥅ context node [[digital-garden]]
⥅ context node [[distributed-knowledge-graph]]
⥅ context node [[help]]
⥅ context node [[ranking-algorithm]]
⥅ context node [[wikilink]]