→ node [[agora-hypothesis-integration]]
Agora Hypothesis Integration
- Interesting I didn't have this node until 2020-12-12.
hypothes.is could be a great platform to implement agora comments.
- Trivially: each node could redirect to a via.hypothes.is URL for commenting inline.
- hypothes.is could be an agora client:
- [x] do try embedding hypothesis in the Agora: https://web.hypothes.is/for-publishers/#embedding
- pull agora hypothesis
push agora hypothesis integration
- hypothesis feeds: https://web.hypothes.is/help/atom-rss-feeds-for-annotations/
are there such feeds for mastodon?
- push agora mastodon integration
⥅ pulled node [[agora-hypothesis]]
⟴ stoa (shared document) at doc.anagora.org/agora-hypothesis-integration
⥅ context node [[2020-12-12]]
⥅ context node [[2021-01-31]]
⥅ context node [[agora-client]]
⥅ context node [[agora-comments]]
⥅ context node [[diegodlh]]
⥅ context node [[do]]
⥅ context node [[hypothes.is]]
⥅ context node [[wikilinks-everywhere]]
🔎 full search for 'agora hypothesis integration'