Write something here!
- There should be at least one public document for you to write in anywhere in the Agora. Look for it in the Stoas section below :)
- Write to the Agora elsewhere!
- Sign in to contribute your self hosted writing :)
apply: Symbol's value as variable is void: symbolp
Getting this error when I try to execute various projectile related commands after updating spacemacs. Things such as
SPC p p (
SPC p b, etc.
SPC f e d. So that's up to date. I've done
SPC f e c, so things are recompiled.
Helm still seems to work elsewhere. It's just projectile? Or helm-projectile?
OK, done what I had to do once before with switch - switch to
ivy layer rather than
helm for now. This seems to make use of
counsel-projectile rather than
helm-projectile, and is working fine for now.
- Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/apply-symbol-s-value-as-variable-is-void-symbolp
- Video call (Jitsi) at https://meet.jit.si/apply-symbol-s-value-as-variable-is-void-symbolp