📓 automatic-commonplace-to-agora.md (text) by @neil ️本 📝
Automatic commonplace to Agora
To allow me just to commit to commonplace repo, and let the publish to Agora format and Agora repo happen automatically on my server.
- install emacs-nox on server (128Mb :/)
- mkdir commonplace-to-agora
- git clone https://gitlab.com/ngm/commonplace
- git clone https://gitlab.com/ngm/commonplace-agora
try make agora to see what happens
- error in process filter: Could not create connection to orgmode.org:443
- huh. just use a more up to date server, don't waste time on this.
- git clone https://gitlab.com/ngm/ox-agora ~/.emacs.d/private/
- git clone https://gitlab.com/ngm/commonplace-lib ~/.emacs.d/private/
- paths are hardcoded…
- fix that up
- make agoraremote
- for some reason it's outputting & as & now. is that because of change in org version used? I think it's more correct to do so in markdown anyway, so fine.
- add ssh key
cd /mnt/HC_Volume_21098789/commonplace-to-agora/commonplace git pull make agora_remote cd /mnt/HC_Volume_21098789/commonplace-to-agora/commonplace-agora git add . && git commit -m "export" && git push
runs every hour.
on pages where I have a table of contents, org gives each heading a completely random anchor id each time on export. these get recommited as updates so new up as recently edited nodes in agora each time, which is not what I want.
problem is here: https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/35339/random-href-ids-in-org-9-exported-html
🏛️ Stoas for [[automatic commonplace to agora]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/automatic-commonplace-to-agora 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/automatic-commonplace-to-agora 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/automatic-commonplace-to-agora
🔎 Full text search for [[automatic commonplace to agora]]