📚 node [[chris aldrich]]
- A person.
- ward cunningham started it all 10y ago
- wikimedia site
- day to day notes in obsidian
wikilinks rendering from obsidian?
- could be static site more than obsidian hosted
targetting indieweb friendly if not compatible
- they're into their fourth or fifth standard w/w3c
maggie appleton has been talking about preferring transclusion
- but link rot makes it so that data just disappears this way
- the web mentions standard supports edit and update
- micropub can range from medium-like posts (full blog posts) to bookmark posting
- indieauth is an extension of oauth2
- q what about static sites?
- is there something like the notion of a wikilink in these standards?
- chris aldrich
- wordpress doesn't know what to do with them... but could
- engineer from 101 in Germany (sp?)
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[chris aldrich]]
🔎 full text search for [[chris aldrich]]