Write something here!
- There should be at least one public document for you to write in anywhere in the Agora. Look for it in the Stoas section below :)
Write to the Agora elsewhere!
- If you interact with an Agora bot on Twitter, Mastodon or Matrix and mention a wikilink like [[energy price freezes are a direct result of campaigning like don t pay uk]], the Agora will try to link your post in the matching nodes and optionally save a copy of your writing.
- Sign in to contribute your self hosted writing :)
Energy price freezes are a direct result of campaigning like Don't Pay UK
After months of uncertainty, the government has finally acted on rising domestic energy prices, pledging £150bn over the next two years to partially freeze domestic energy prices. We should be clear this is a direct result of campaigns like Don’t Pay, which has nearly 200,000 pledges to refuse bill increases in October
Type : claim
Agreement level : Signs point to yes
I don't know enough. But I can't imagine the Tories having had done it otherwise. It seems very likely it is only in response to pressure.
- Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/energy-price-freezes-are-a-direct-result-of-campaigning-like-don-t-pay-uk
- Video call (Jitsi) at https://meet.jit.si/energy-price-freezes-are-a-direct-result-of-campaigning-like-don-t-pay-uk