📓 Feminist goals when creating bots.md (text) by @KGBicheno
This is part of the [[Feminist Chatbot Main Page]]
- Challenge cultural stereotypes of women as technically incompetent and not suited to maths and engineering subjects.
- Criticise the lack of diversity in the technology industry.
- Develop appraoches to human-computer interaction that foreground social justice and gender equality.
- Reveal the ways that many designs are based on data about men.
- Focus on power and justice issues in new biotechnologies, including genetics.
- Advanced new understandings of gender indentity.
- Question how issues of race, class and gender are organised by technologies.
Refer to this video by Josie Young about her tools and architecture for ensuring bots maintain inclusive values.
View the transcript of [[Josie's Bot Ethics Framework]] here
🏛️ Stoas for [[feminist goals when creating bots]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/feminist-goals-when-creating-bots 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/feminist-goals-when-creating-bots 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/feminist-goals-when-creating-bots
🔎 Full text search for [[feminist goals when creating bots]]