📓 fixing-rclone-google-drive-oauth-issue.md (text) by @neil ️本 📝
Fixing rclone Google Drive oauth issue
I though this was supposed to be happening in October, but I'm already getting errors about it.
- First off, I install to latest version of rclone, was a bit out of date
I need to reauthenticate with Google remotely, as I'm using it on a server
- Here's the relevant bit https://forum.rclone.org/t/google-oauth-migration-for-rclone/30545/6
rclone listremotesto remember the name of my connection
rclone config reconnect gsuite:to then do the config
- y to refresh
- N to auto config
Turns out you need rclone available on a machine with a web browser then.
- install it on my local box
- run the authorize command it asked me to run
- it gives me a code at the command line on my local box, i copy that code to the command line on remote box
- leave the other config alone
That seems to have sorted it! Great project, is rclone.
I had to do this again just now, but on my local desktop this time, not on a headless server.
So at the
rclone config reconnect gsuite: stage, this time I needed to say 'N' to auto config. Otherwise I got the error:
Access blocked: Rclone’s request is invalid
🏛️ Stoas for [[fixing rclone google drive oauth issue]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/fixing-rclone-google-drive-oauth-issue 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/fixing-rclone-google-drive-oauth-issue 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/fixing-rclone-google-drive-oauth-issue
🔎 Full text search for [[fixing rclone google drive oauth issue]]