📚 Node [[focus filters]]
📓 Focus Filters.md (text) by @plantey
up: [[Design Ideas]]
One of a pallet of [[Living Items]]. Mentally-complementary, open-source irrigation for (digital) streams of novelty. RSS feeds unified scattered waterfalls of novelty; this will dam up and filter out as we wish.
Notes to reader:
- This will be full of [[wikilinks]]. These connect notes in my interlinked notebook, but you'll only be able to click [links that look like this]. Sorry for the mess. Welcome to my first [Digital Garage] project.
- It's a mess, and I'll be updating every so often. Stay posted.
- If you want me to clarify stuff, reply [at this link](https://twitter.com/plantey_tools/status/1336483426048860162 ?s=20).
I invite you to build this with me. Feel free to build this yourself and send me questions as I build it. I'll check [my initial Twitter post](https://twitter.com/plantey_tools/status/1336483426048860162 ?s=20) as well as my PMs 5 minutes after I get stuck or tired.
- This is because other similar projects either lack the shapeable filtering thing I want, or because they're not easy to setup.
- If you have no coding experience, check out [Continual Command Line Crash Course]
tags: #MOC, #public go link: https://ethanplante.org/go/focus-filters
🏛️ Stoas for [[focus filters]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/focus-filters 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/focus-filters 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/focus-filters
🔎 Full text search for [[focus filters]]