→ node [[free]]
⥅ pulled node [[free-software]]
⥅ pulled node [[open-ethics]]
↳ subnode [[@flancian/open-ethics]]
- open source for humans.
Applying the spirit of open source to our lives.
- Being fully explicit within our capabilities.
- To do what you say.
- I try to embody this quality by maintaining a public contract that tells the world who I am, who I want to be, who I intend to be.
⥅ pulled node [[open-source]]
↳ subnode [[@flancian/open-source]]
- go github.com/flancian
- The Agora is open source: Apache license.
- Flancia is open source: creative-commons-attribution-sharealike-4-0-international.
I also practice open ethics.
- I have a public plan.
⥅ pulled node [[public-utility]]
↳ subnode [[@flancian/public-utility]]
This agora tries to run and support projects of public utility. These are some of the goals tracked in this agora as of the time of writing.
- To contribute to the well being of the open source community and the federation through the fedstoa.
- To contribute to effective altruism and other projects and movements in the space of incremental world improvement, in particular as enabled by digital tools and platforms.
⟴ stoa (shared document) at doc.anagora.org/free
⥅ context node [[all]] (empty)
⥅ context node [[available]] (empty)
⥅ context node [[concept]] (empty)
⥅ context node [[flancia]]
⥅ context node [[free]]
⥅ context node [[unencumbered]] (empty)
🔎 full search for 'free'