📚 node [[hashtags]]
The agora sees them essentially as wikilinks in CapitalCase format (optional).
- If the hashtag points to a node that is an action, clicking on it will trigger the action.
agora bridge support is lagging, needs to be fixed.
- refactoring -- it would be nice to have as little difference between handling a wikilink and handling a hashtag as possible.
- rfc 3986 means we could just link to <agora>/<entity> regardless of convention, and let agora server handle (semantic) parsing
now done for mastodon :)
- opt out story needs to be improved, for now users who opt out are hardcoded in code
LATER add opt out
- NOW there might be a bug? why did https://twitter.com/an_agora/status/1523407803200983040 at-mention @zeno_dox, attribute the tweet to them? hmm.
LATER provide multi platform social feeds as a service
- it's like the current feed code, but special cased on urls? one url per post, no matter the node source
- yep I like this -> url feeds
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1523338016328093696
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1525768991008075776
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1525763697041342470
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1524495982234382337
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1528139149777195008
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1528143830125625344
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1528144066084470784
- an_agora https://twitter.com/an_agora/status/1528147607540965377
- an_agora https://twitter.com/an_agora/status/1528048947343896577
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1528149306062127109
- metasj https://twitter.com/metasj/status/1528213872888487937
- j0lms https://twitter.com/j0lms/status/1528415777962991619
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1529560740750835712
- ChrisAldrich https://twitter.com/ChrisAldrich/status/1538362939245068288
2022-05-05 00:11:14 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- I think this upcoming weekend I'll work a bit on hashtags for the Agora: they should be supported by every bot.
- 2022-05-08 17:58:51 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- 2022-05-11 18:31:32 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- 2022-05-11 18:31:57 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
2022-05-22 01:03:04 @flancian:matrix.org (link):
- about hashtags semantics and opt-in/opt-out, if you're interested in discussing: https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1528149306062127109
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[hashtags]]
🔎 full text search for [[hashtags]]
⥅ maybe related node [[nohashtags]]
⥅ maybe related node [[testinghashtags]]
⥅ maybe related node [[hashtags are here]]
⥅ maybe related node [[hashtagsarehere]]