a pkm tool
- roam like, but didn't set out to be a clone as athens apparently did
- by tienson qin, junyu zhan
- twitter https://twitter.com/logseq
- go https://logseq.com
- git https://github.com/logseq/logseq
could be a better default agora editor than foam
- easier to use
could be a better default agora editor than obsidian
- server components not quite, but coming soon
- open source
- browser based but also offers an app (electron)
based around git, like the agora
- can create a repository for you
defaults to org-mode instead of markdown but they now (as of June 2021) support markdown well
- uses isomorphic git
- oauth support
From the Github README:
Logseq is a local-first, non-linear, outliner notebook for organizing and sharing your personal knowledge base.
Use it to organize your todo list, to write your journals, or to record your unique life.
The server will never store or analyze your private notes. Your data are plain text files and we currently support both Markdown and Emacs Org mode (more to be added soon).
In the unlikely event that the website is down or cannot be maintained, your data is, and will always be yours.
Not currently open source, although they say they will release it.