📚 node [[meditation]]
- When there is a lot of surprise, there is a lot of energy.
- To try to control it will make it bounce back against you. To call a negative thing positive is an attempt to control it.
- Sit with the energy to figure out where it wants to go. This is how you listen and see more options.
- See choice less angle. Relate with things as they are to include all the options.
- When you are not expressing yourself, you are not free. So, you begin to struggle. This struggle creates a routine, which you then use as a response instead of responding to what is.
- Truth has no tomorrow- it is beyond time. Do not recreate yesterday's truth today.
- Concentration is a form of selection. Selection implies a selector- a thinker. This selector creates the contradiction.
- Concentration is selective attention- it focuses on one thing by making everything else lesser. Whole awareness does not select, and so includes everything.
- Awareness is surrendering to Everything.
- The moment, NOW, is timeless.
- The shortest possible line between two points is the simplest path.
📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/meditation
⥅ related node [[hinduism]] pulled by user empty.
⥅ related node [[mysticism]] pulled by user empty.
⥅ related node [[religion]] pulled by user empty.