📚 Node [[pkg book]]
📓 pkg book.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
- #go https://personalknowledgegraphs.com/
[[submission guidelines]] https://personalknowledgegraphs.com/#/page/chapter%20submission%20guidelines
- Being organized by [[Ivo Velitchkov]] and [[George Anadiotis]] == [[linked do]]
- Now (2022-08) also [[Rob Worth]].
- #pull [[pkm book]]
- I mistakenly referred to it as [[pkm book]] for a while.
- submitted an [[agora abstract]]
- [[outline]] July 1: A list of bullets with the sections the chapter will consist of.
- [[draft]] August 1: A first draft of the chapter, minimum of 2,000 words.
- [[submission]] September 1: The final chapter submission.
- "(Full chapter expected length: 5.000 - 10.000 words"
- will use [[agora pkg chapter]] to write/edit.
📓 PKG Book.md (text) by @email@example.com
📓 pkg book.md (text) by @firstname.lastname@example.org
📓 pkg book.md (text) by @email@example.com
📓 pkg book.md (text) by @firstname.lastname@example.org
[[2022-06-17 02:31:16]] [[@flancian:matrix.org]] (link):
- there's some PRs to review (nice) and I'd like to start drafting the chapter for the [[pkg book]]
[[2022-08-14 19:36:34]] [[@flancian:matrix.org]] (link):
- my default priorities for this month in the Agora are: 2a. to work on [[agora doc]], which now points to the format that I need to deliver [[agora pkg chapter]] on September 1 for [[pkg book]]. 2b. to node [[revolution]], the topic for August Node Club.
⭕ portal to [[pkm book]] built by an Agora user
🏛️ Stoas for [[pkg book]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/pkg-book 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/pkg-book 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/pkg-book
🔎 Full text search for [[pkg book]]