📚 node [[quantum mailer]]
- mailer that generates a random number using quantum circuits (just for the flair), and mails out a payload with a certain probability.
- e.g. every day there is a 1% chance that a message will go out.
- the easiest way to implement this would be to just use a regular random number generator and then replace it with one or more API calls to ibm quantum cloud or a similar service.
why quantum? well, it makes it cooler of course :)
- also it lets you think that in other parts of the multiverse other results were observed.
- related to quantum procrastination, quantum scheduling.
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[quantum mailer]]
🔎 full text search for [[quantum mailer]]