📚 Node [[rel8 mid term goals]]
📓 Rel8 Mid-Term Goals.md (text) by @rel8 ️本 📝
Rel8 Mid-Term Goals
What will it take to create a large-scale shared memory that:
- Is crowdsourced like Wikipedia
- Allows participants to use multiple memory- and context-making tools (Roam, Kumu, TheBrain, etc.)
- Allows participants to express their own points of view (unlike Wikipedia)
Bonus points if it:
- Separates data from tools used to generate and visualize it
- Encourages "crystallizing" points of view to reduce divergence and chaos
Think of this memory as a layer "above" Wikipedia, Google and the normal Web.
Here are Rel8's [[Short-Term]] and [[Long-Term]] Goals.
To relate our insights, data, beliefs, we're doing to use X tools and Y processes.
Thoughts to incorporate:
- Everything is linked
- Provisional structure
- Temporary hierarchies (perspective)
- Persistent place
🏛️ Stoas for [[rel8 mid term goals]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/rel8-mid-term-goals 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/rel8-mid-term-goals 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/rel8-mid-term-goals
🔎 Full text search for [[rel8 mid term goals]]