📚 Node [[slaying moloch]]
📓 slaying moloch.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
- #pull I often say that I want to [[slay moloch]], but I mean it with [[loving kindness]] -- if they don't resist or turn violent, I'd rather [[disentangle]] them.
- despite the gruesome picture it may evoke, it is actually about [[building bridges]] -- a constructive path to [[disentangling moloch]]
recently [[reread]] [[meditations on moloch]]
- it left an impression on me, but I was unsure about how representative the impression I currently have of it, mutated by time and experience, matched what's there
- I couldn't say comfortably I knew it unless I reread it, and making Moloch a part of the [[Flancia]] narrative would be irresponsible without revisiting this source.
- It holds up quite well, actually. See node.
[[some days I feel like slaying moloch]]
- might trigger [[cringe]]
- I mean to [[write]] a proper [[essay]]
- I hope to write a draft of it in []
- [[default instance]]
📓 slaying-moloch.md (text) by @email@example.com 📝
Please feel free to list here your reasons for [[slaying moloch]].
⭕ portal to [[disentangle]] built by an Agora user
⭕ portal to [[loving kindness]] built by an Agora user
⭕ portal to [[slay moloch]] built by an Agora user
🏛️ Stoas for [[slaying moloch]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/slaying-moloch 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/slaying-moloch 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/slaying-moloch
🔎 Full text search for [[slaying moloch]]