📚 node [[the political economy of solarpunk (with andrew dana hudson)]]
Welcome to the Agora! Nobody has noded "the political economy of solarpunk (with andrew dana hudson)" yet. You can:
Write something here!
- There should be at least one public document for you to write in anywhere in the Agora. Look for it in the Stoas section below :)
Write to the Agora elsewhere!
- If you interact with an Agora bot on Twitter, Mastodon or Matrix and mention a wikilink like [[the political economy of solarpunk (with andrew dana hudson)]], the Agora will try to link your post in the matching nodes and optionally save a copy of your writing.
- Sign in to contribute your self hosted writing :)
⥅ node [[the political economy of solarpunk with andrew dana hudson]] pulled by the Agora
The Political Economy of Solarpunk (with Andrew Dana Hudson)
A : podcast
Part of : The Fire These Times
- Cyberpunk was about technologies that abstract human relationships with the world
- Solarpunk is about technologies that de-abstract human relationships with the material world
- Cyberpunk's anxieties are urban decay, corporate power and globalisation
- Solarpunk's anxieties are global social injustice, the failures of late capitalism, and the climate crisis
🔎 full text search for [[the political economy of solarpunk (with andrew dana hudson)]]