📓 Turbocharge Pattern Languages.md (text) by @rel8 ️本 📝
Turbocharge Pattern Languages
To make existing pattern languages more accessible, useable and useful.
This is a [[Rel8 Project]].
[[Pattern Languages]] are community projects that make distilled wisdom more accessible. We are big fans of several existing Pattern Languages, including:
- Liberating Structures
- The Wise Democracy Pattern Language
- An Open Source Pattern Language (re)generative of Commons
Pattern Languages don't get enough love — or use. Let's enhance their visibility, availability, connectivity and usefulness as much as we can.
To Turbocharge Pattern Languages, we might:
- Weave existing Pattern Languages together, as appropriate
- Make it easier to create and curate Pattern Languages
- Get the word out about Pattern Languages
- Start needed Pattern Languages, like maybe:
- Program chatbots to navigate Pattern Languages and make great recommendations from them
"Instrument" them, where appropriate, which means turning text into code that makes applying patterns far easier (see [[Tile - 1-2-4-All Zoom App]])
- Lather, rinse, repeat for more wise nuggets that are instrumentable
Here's a link to this nexus in [[Jerry's Brain]].
🏛️ Stoas for [[turbocharge pattern languages]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/turbocharge-pattern-languages 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/turbocharge-pattern-languages 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/turbocharge-pattern-languages
🔎 Full text search for [[turbocharge pattern languages]]