September 17th, 2020
- [ ] September 19th, 2020: ordenar papeles en lixhult y kallax
- [ ] September 19th, 2020: mover lámpara del dormitorio al guest room
- [ ] September 19th, 2020: armar lámpara del dormitorio
- [ ] September 19th, 2020: colgar lámpara del dormitorio
- [ ] September 19th, 2020: comprar atril de estudiante
- [ ] September 19th, 2020: pagar facturas
- [ ] September 19th, 2020: donar
Defined six-hours-long tweet-free period as an experiment. Seeing how it goes. I can always stash tweets here (?).
- There is a cold war between shift-tab and ctrl-[ de-indentors and I think I'm rooting for the latter.
In the Agora there are circles.
- After the Arthurian round table. Also, spontaneous loosely coupled groups at parties. Also, G+ I guess?
- Agora: circles, stoas, gardens.
- "I was in my late thirties when I finally woke the hell up."
- I should really actually write/finish/publish a draft of Caramel City.
- Quick Capture
The government has awarded oversight of the UK’s post-Brexit border and customs data to Palantir, an American tech firm notorious for assisting the Trump administration’s drive to deport migrants from the US.
This is awful.
Happy birthday repair.eu
The EU right to repair campaign has been going for a year, campaigning for:
Products repairable by design
Access to spare parts and repair info for everyone
A EU wide repairability score
Listened: Revolutionary Left Radio: The Science of Covid-19: Immunobiology, Virology, and Pandemic Politics
With a bonus tidbit that the CIA was responsible for an uptick in Polio in Pakistan and Afghanistan.