→ node [[2020-12-27]]
↳ subnode [[@flancian/2020-12-27]]
- Review: 2020-12-26, tomorrow
- tea connor st george recommended mandalatea.com
- ablueaeshna likes tea
- [x] get usb extender
- [ ] code pull
- [ ] code jump
- [ ] read about solid
- [ ] read about rdf (more)
- [ ] read about activitypub
- [ ] try to move to "proper" graph data structure
- third coast percussion
- Met harvey michael
- the girl who stole my tamagotchi
- Thought about global governance.
- huerta común
- doug engelbart
- flancia subtitles
- First mentioned publicly:
- creative commons
- catalog of missing devices
- sequential wiki
- Released agora server 0.5.6
- flancia naming:
↳ subnode [[@neil/2020-12-27]]
- Time-tracking seems to be an important part of DisCOs. Or at least Guerilla Media Collective's implementation of it. I seem to have an ingrained antipathy towards fine-grained time-tracking so it'll be good to read about its utility here - the main one being transparency and ensuring all work is recognised I think.
tracking and revealing the often invisible, even dismissed, strands of value-producing labor is structurally different from purely quantifying work.
↳ subnode [[@s5bug/2020-12-27]]
- Discussed with Flancian about the semantics of pull nodes in the Agora.
Discussed with Flancian about the meme "In Flancia there is an
Agora" with respect to other meme attempts such as Hoopy the Hoop.
- Discussed some aspects of internet culture, especially with respect to the evolution of internet memes.
- Did more TypeScript for my reimplementation of ChatChat.
- Looked into storing times for other users, discovered ICU4J.
Looked into Natural Language Processing software for use in chalkbot.
- Found GrammaticalFramework.
↳ subnode [[@vera/2020-12-27]]
daily fuckery is daily
public document at stoa.anagora.org/p/2020-12-27
full text search for '2020 12 27'