- robert haisfield
- tools for thought
- obsidian plugins
- I studied Evolutionary and adaptive systems way back when, and its nice when various themes of my life link together.
Preston is hiring a Social Value and Partnerships Officer. "The Social Value and Partnerships Officer will be responsible for extending and embedding social value activity and developing an Anchor Network." Looks like you basically work on Community wealth building all day, looks pretty good!
I've got RSS-Bridge set up to pick up RSS feeds from Facebook pages now. I subscribe to them in Aperture and can read them in my a social reader e.g. Indigenous . That, combined with some Twitter feeds coming from Twitter Atom, is letting me keep up with what's going on locally pretty well so far.
- Hey, it works for Facebook groups, too. Nice!
As I've mentioned before (Getting a phone), whenever I get a new (second hand) phone, I try to cross-reference repairability with LineageOS support. sustaphones is very handy in that it does just that (for battery replacement, at least).
Since the dawn of the neoliberal period in the 1980s, however, public land has been subject to privatisation on a massive scale. In his recent book The New Enclosure, Brett Christophers found that a staggering 10% of Britain’s total landmass has been privatised during this period, equivalent to land worth £400 billion.
Libros para el próximo semestre que aún no conseguí:
- Castellano Moya, Horacio, La metamorfosis del sabueso. Ensayos personales y otros textos, Santiago, Universidad Diego Portales, 2011. 9563141474
- Valencia, Leonardo, El síndrome de Falcón. Literatura inasible y nacionalismos, Quito: Pontificia Universidad Católica de Ecuador, 2019. ISBN: 978-9978-77-448-9
- Volpi, Jorge, El insomnio de Bolívar, cuatro consideraciones intempestivas sobre América latina en el siglo XXI. Barcelona: Mondadori, 2009. 8483068621