- YunoHost has a really interesting governance structure, involving special interest groups, a council, and consensus for decision making.
- Did a bit of gardening on Interlinking wikis.
- Having a 'nowtions' / 'top of mind' page in my digital garden is working well. I add new notions to it as they crop up, and visit it regularly which works as lowkey spaced repetition.
- "we cannot depend upon structures to do the work of culture" – Free, Fair and Alive
- Jammed: Moderat - Seamonkey
- Maggie Appleton has dropped an update to her awesome A Brief History & Ethos of the Digital Garden page, and it now has a section The Six Patterns of Gardening. The patterns she lists chime excellently with how I view digital gardens. Her page is the best intro to them, IMO.
- Culture and structure
- IndieForums looks nice. Seems like it might be a good catalyst for some Blogchains and hyperconversations.
- When did you join the IndieWeb?
14:34 daily update
going to start doing these - actually doing these - again.
took photos all day - great experience!
socialized and explored downtown portland
learned how to use pollen for multi output resume formatting
self-actualized - purchased everything i want i dont care!!! shorts and that killer patagonia jacket
put together my "onebag" and cut the chaff, figuring out what i want to get rid of! also figure out what's left to need.
take pictures of and list more of my old clothing for sale
use pollen to target xelatex pdf and html with the same source, following the <button class="pull-url" value="https://docs.racket-lang.org/pollen/fourth-tutorial.html][the">pull</button> fourth pollen tutorial work on basic formatting for it!
find a workout - use weights, go for a run in the evening, etc!!
conquer my email and other floating messages