📚 Node [[2021 10 10]]
📓 2021-10-10.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
- [[know me]] if you want, but Flancia is meant to be optional.
are you currently in a [[gravitational field]]?
- it's easy to think we all are, but I wonder about readers from the future.
- try to shoot for 6 [[pomodoros]] today
- welcome [[neil]] and [[mohammed]] to [[flancia collective]]!
- improved /journals slightly, also made it into an easy way to DoS the Agora
- worked on some aesthetic things, now there's more book-related iconography and headers are more consistent
- wrote about [[agora versioning]]
[[uprank stoa]] in nodes that have content
- perhaps also improve the stoa by having a better default note, default view
- [[auto wp]] in nodes with an article
[[auto pull]] should at least auto pull plurals/concatenations/different slug methods
- to start with, [[things that are a cheap regex away]]
- [[auto pull wikipedia]] in empty nodes with an article
- make more consistent
- all pulling in resources should transclude?
- [[neil]] should pull [[@neil]], [[forshaper]] [[@forshaper]], etc.
- [[auto pull]] should at least auto pull plurals/concatenations/different slug methods
- check out [[maubot]]
- node [[thoughtstorms]] / [[thought storms]]
- [[sundays for hacking]]
[[quantum computing since democritus]]
- nice recap of logic, complexity theory, cryptography, many fundamental proofs
- [[chapter 9]] started very strong
finally found the link for [[ward cunningham]]'s weekly federation sync: https://zoom.us/j/619897150?pwd=M1d3WjJYc2x3NEcwQnZyWDYwaHhsQT09, left it around in several places to make it easier to find:
- [[federated wiki sync]]
- [[federation weekly]]
- [[fedwiki weekly]]
📓 2021_10_10.md (text) by @vera
📓 2021-10-10.md (text) by @neil ️本 📝
the Center for Humane Technology ultimately functions not as a solution to our technologically exacerbated problems, but simply as a way of making those problems slightly more palatable.
– Be Wary of Silicon Valley’s Guilty Conscience: on The Center for Humane Technology
📓 2021_10_10.md (text) by @forshaper
- Wheelbarrow tag: a [[game]] of tag where dyads each hold their partners legs and they try to tag other dyads. This should train ability to remain [[grounded]] when your [[feet]] are disconnected from the ground, as in a [[guard]] [[pass]] that is turning into a [[sweep]].
- Bear tag: a [[game]] of tag but everyone's bear crawling.
- Pangolin tag: a [[game]] of tag but you can only backwards [[roll]], forward roll, and inverted roll sideways.
- To be beloved is to be what remains.
📓 2021-10-10.md (text) by @luciana
Seminario Literatura ENS
- Leer Grayson
- Hacer la tarea en grupo
- Leer The Name of the Rose
Seminario Lingüística ES
- Leer Barthes
- Hacer guía de lectura
- Elegir tema
VL Literatura ES
- Terminar de leer Campos de Níjar
Seminario Literatura ES
- Leer Iwasaki
- Empezar a leer Valencia
- Leer texto de literatura norteamericana y política
Buscar otros textos posibles
- [[Sartre's America Review]]
- Terminar Leaving Atocha Station
📓 2021_10_10.md (text) by @vera-logseq
[pedagogy of the oppressed]: ../pages/pedagogy of the oppressed.md "pedagogy of the oppressed" [new york city organized crime]: ../pages/new york city organized crime.md "new york city organized crime" [//end]: # "Autogenerated link references"
🏛️ Stoas for [[2021 10 10]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/2021-10-10 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/2021-10-10 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/2021-10-10
🔎 Full text search for [[2021 10 10]]