📚 node [[2021 10 30]]
- met bernardo, armengol
- procrastinated on this for very long, now I'm at the end of my extension, so it needs to happen this weekend. will shoot for completing it today.
- done! happy about that.
- Audience is stuff like reach, personality/celebrity, spectacle, anxiety, alienation, competition.
- Community is more like voice, discussion, comradery.
My social media usage is something like this.
Follow people wherever they are (including the big silos).
- This is with a social reader.
Write locally, in my personal wiki, first.
- This is with org-roam.
- Publish on my own site, my 'digital garden'. I for sure own the data this way.
- Syndicate things elsewhere, wherever the community best fits for my post. But don't feed the big tech beasts.
- Interact with people wherever they are, but still via my own site if possible.
- At present, a combo of org-mode, IndieWeb, Fediverse, Agora make this possible for me.
- Follow people wherever they are (including the big silos).
I do like the phrase 'digital garden' but I still don't feel comfortable enough to not put it in quotes.
- A group of utopian socialists that named the world's biggest tree after Karl Marx in the 19th century. The community was disbanded when Sequoia national park was created and the tree was renamed for American civil war general William Tecumseh Sherman.
Seminario Literatura ENS
- Leer The Name of the Rose
- Terminar The Task of the Translator de Walter Benjamin
- Leer Naming the Rose: Readers and Codes in Umberto Eco's Novel
- Leer The Role of the Reader
Seminario Lingüística ES
VL Literatura ES
- Leer Los encartelados
Seminario Literatura ES
- Leer ORTIZ GAMBETTA Eugenia, “El escritor extraterritorial: una tendencia en la literatura mundial”.
- Leer Discurso de Caracas de Roberto Bolaño
Seminario Literatura y Política
- Leer What is Literature? de Sartre
📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/2021-10-30
⥅ related node [[agora bot]]
⥅ related node [[armengol]]