📚 Node [[2022 03 16]]
📓 2022_03_16.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
I want to prioritize [[agora protocol]] again. The node is a mess, too many ideas jumbled together.
- Set up [[go/agora-protocol]] to point to the [[google doc]] again; it's the best collaboration artifact we have. Not free, but I think we can be pragmatic.
- Will try to edit/close down comments. This and another doc had gotten relative traction but I somehow just dropped them from my todo list -- or never got to them. The pandemic and our response at work had to do with it for sure :)
LATER remove [[logseq]] now/later/done cruft
DONE review [[vera]]'s PR for gitlab-based editing
LATER experiment again with more eager [[related nodes]], including also suffix matches? or even combinations
- [[paneer]] should improve because of this :)
fix [[pull]] buttons in related nodes/transcluded
📓 2022-03-16.md (text) by @neil ️本 📝
[[Einstein]] was a socialist.
Finally started reading [[Red Plenty]]. It's really good so far.
- Really nicely written meditations on [[planned economy]] versus [[free market economy]].
- Take away so far is that both, insofar as encapsulated by [[Soviet Union]] and [[United States]], are just different ways of willy-waving and chasing growth.
- I feel like there must be a middle-way that's about [[prosperity without growth]], somewhere between planned and free market, [[neither vertical nor horizontal]].
🏛️ Stoas for [[2022 03 16]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/2022-03-16 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/2022-03-16 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/2022-03-16
🔎 Full text search for [[2022 03 16]]