📚 Node [[2022 08 15]]
📓 2022-08-15.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
[[zen in the art of archery]]
📓 2022-08-15.md (text) by @neil ️本 📝
- [[Water privatisation]]
- Listened: [[TyskySour: The Tories Have Broken Britain]]
[[Wood Wide Web]]
📓 2022_08_15.md (text) by @forshaper
[[Social Security Number]]
The first three digits is the Area Code.
- Before 1972, the area code was assigned by which county office the SSN was applied at. After 1972, the area code was assigned by the [[zip code]] of the mailing address for the application.
- The second two digits is the Group Code.
- The last four digits is the Serial Number.
- The first three digits is the Area Code.
- What is made [[open]] by a [[movement]]? What is [[closed]]?
- Start making what you make and selling it as quickly as possible. [[Move]]. Once you have something, you can see and [[listen]] to how people move with that thing, and improve it based on what you find.
[[Attention]] is something [[big]] companies can't provide.
- Giving all your attention to the first customers will help set you apart and gather information that you can use to setup feedback loops that will lead to an exceptional product that's always improving.
- By giving attention, you can get one customer at a time.
What will we [[make]], and what needs to be done to get that thing used?
- Approach people one at a time, like it's a [[Quest]], and give them an [[experience]] they will never forget.
- [[Make]], [[listen]], [[learn]], make, listen, learn, make, listen, learn.
- Finding 10 people who are lit on fire with a [[problem]] is better than 1000 people who are slightly annoyed. The more [[energy]] is around those early customers, the more will go into what is made.
- If one person has a [[problem]] that not many others have and they try to get you to solve their problem for them but it takes time away from what you want to [[give]], then that is a person to let go. collapsed:: true
- Talk to people, [[make]] what they [[want]], [[change]] what is made to fit how they're using what is made.
[[Product]]/[[market]] [[fit]] is when people are [[buying]] what is made as quickly as it is made, or even more quickly.
If the [[market]] is [[strong]], it pulls what is made out like a [[riptide]].
- Is what is made what the market wants? If not, make it again, closer to what the market wants.
- With a strong market, what is made just has to work, it doesn't have to be great.
- A [[market]] is a [[group]] of people looking for what they all want from each other.
- Hold [[problems]] tightly, and [[solutions]] loosely. collapsed:: true
p * m / c for figuring out what's important. [[mission]]
- p=how many people will this change affect?
- m=how much closer will this get one of your people to finishing their mission?
- c=how much energy and time will this cost?
- Spending any [[time]] on worrying about [[competition]] takes away precious time from making strategic moves.
- If the [[market]] is [[strong]], it pulls what is made out like a [[riptide]].
🏛️ Stoas for [[2022 08 15]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/2022-08-15 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/2022-08-15 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/2022-08-15
🔎 Full text search for [[2022 08 15]]