📚 node [[2022 09 17]]
api is up in dev!
- what's the first method that we really need?
- and the second?
- api is up in dev!
opt in writes
- need to choose a feature to drive further :)
- better search?
- querying other agoras?
a small one: fix the feeds that don't include canonical node :) it's been bothering me for a while
took some time to get to it but I enjoyed the process :)
- project mountain was what a lot of time went into, it was fun though
- took some time to get to it but I enjoyed the process :)
- #push agorai
- agora bridge
I upgraded nostromo to ubuntu 22.04 and, again, I ended up with no sound.
- I needed to run the following to recover it:
sudo touch /usr/share/pipewire/media-session.d/with-pulseaudio && systemctl --user restart pipewire-session-manager
- Also I had to fix sources.list by hand again before being able to do-release-upgrade because I missed the "upgrade window" for 21.10 so it was completely gone from repositories (?).
- Both of these are very surprising to me, in this day and age. I don't quite get in particular how a less technical user should be expected to update sources.list by hand because they didn't upgrade for half a year or so?
- I upgraded nostromo to ubuntu 22.04 and, again, I ended up with no sound.
- I finally gave chezmoi templates a try. They are fine.
During the week I read Wolfram's article on the Wolfram Physics Project, as recommended by xiq, and I enjoyed it. I also re-read Scott Aaronson's review of A New Kind of Science; I think it still holds and seems to apply to the project at large.
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[2022 09 17]]
🔎 full text search for [[2022 09 17]]