📚 Node [[2023 02 25]]
📓 2023-02-25.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
- nobody showed but I didn't announce it explicitly so I sort of expected that.
- had a slow morning, started doing laundry earlier than usual; it felt nice :)
- installed [[projectm]] again on a lark yesterday in [[nostromo]], it goes very well with fractal mode.
- #push [[flatpak]]
- going to [[Lausanne]] tonight for [[Greg]]'s birthday.
- Will be jotting down thoughts in [[train to lausanne]].
I want to review the [[copyedit]] of [[Agora Chapter]] which I got back on Thursday.
Unsure how many pomodoros this will be, likely several?
- Unsure how many pomodoros this will be, likely several?
I want to code a bit.
- Maybe install [[manim]] and something like it better geared towards doing large graph visualizations and start playing?
- Ended up reading about [[networkx]], [[igraph]], [[graph tool]] -- all interesting. [[networkx]] is all python, whereas the others are python libraries calling to a C++ implementation and scale better (at least this applies to [[graph tool]] IIRC.)
- I want to review the [[copyedit]] of [[Agora Chapter]] which I got back on Thursday.
📓 2023-02-25.md (text) by @neil ️本 📝
- p0: critical analysis of [[Governable Stacks against Digital Colonialism]]
p1: critical analysis of [[Governable Stacks against Digital Colonialism]]
- External interruption
🏛️ Stoas for [[2023 02 25]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/2023-02-25 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/2023-02-25 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/2023-02-25
🔎 Full text search for [[2023 02 25]]